Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 February, 10:10
New Mr Pool on Twitter - 10:02 EST ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
08 February, 10:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Follow RedCollie1 if you're still on twatter. He's been decoding this stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
08 February, 10:35
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
09 February, 11:24
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
He is also saying the next few weeks are detrimental to our future???

09 February, 11:48
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
I saw that was decoded -- he believes based on past comms it has to do with the economy. The monetary systems across the world are linked to the cabal -- when the cabal falls, so does the economy. You're looking at the complete destruction of the 6 umbrella corporations that own almost all of the worlds major brand names.

09 February, 12:52
so what do you that means for us? will we lose our homes and not be able to feed our children?

09 February, 01:31
Lose our homes? No.

I am a proponent of the community garden. And I don't mean one you rent in the inner city, but that communities work together to grow their own veggies -- It is absolutely possible for a community to feed eachother if people work together. Connect with local farmers. Thats where the food comes from anyway.

09 February, 03:25
17 joyful goats, look at this:

https://twitter.com/riteno...

Im the wrong person to speak to about the bible. Though I believe in God and Jesus, etc., I believe it has not gone uncorrupted by the cabal. Passages like this (and ones like Suffer the little children), don't speak to me of God.

I have no opinion here, beyond that statement.
05:13 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it