Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 July, 01:12
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
an FF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
02 July, 01:57
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
02 July, 01:07
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Silly Me - I watch you tube a lot - I like anywhere from building to mowing lawns to power washing to cooking. I like to watch different cultures - how different they are or same then us. I watch a few woman from - UKRAINE - go figure. They have quite a few followers . They have nice farms. I see no worries, no destruction. I think they are pulling the wool over our eyes like they did in all the other Countries 'they' wanted to go to WAR with. In Iraq - I would see old buildings destroyed or ??? fell apart...same everywhere. 'They want us to believe ??? to justify money being sent or is it....I think not - just back into our politicians pockets. Let Us Not Fall For Their BS Anymore

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 July, 02:13
In response connie wright to her Publication