Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 08:47 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
QUANTUM RIPPLES OF HOPE

WATCH THE WATER

We are QUANTUM RIPPLES, Holo-Fractal/Holographic "Interference Patterns" in a QUANTUM SEA of LIQUID, SUPER-CONDUCTIVE LIGHT & SOUND

I Received the Following Message at 4:00 A.M. on 09-10-2020--the Day Before 9-11 when the White Hats Announced the Death of Queen Elizabeth. I Created a Post which Reflected the Message that I Received. Its a little too long for one post, so I will continue to share it in the comments below this post.

Q-GENESIS, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE COMING OF
THE QUANTUM CHRIST

“Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the ‘Pattern that Connects’, All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Humans Bear Within Them.” -Matthew Fox, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ

We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-Particle Particle-Wave Patterns—Vibrational Drops in a Quantum Sea
of Sonoluminescent Ligh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 July, 08:48 (E)
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound

The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of
Human History—the Meeting Place of Eternity and Time—Created
a Quantum Ripple of Love-Light and Light-Love that Reverberated
throughout the Centuries, a Quantum Ripple that Transcended and
Included All that Was and All that Would Ever Be.
A Quantum Ripple that Now Rises and Converges to Transform,
Transmute and Transfigure the Fear Based Inverted Matrix that has
Obscured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and
Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM Universal Presence that
is the True Source of Our Being
A Quantum Ripple that Now Calls Each and Every One of Us to
Create a New World based upon the Conscious Recognition and
Celebration of that Spirit in Ourselves, One Another and All Creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 July, 11:56
Hey fren, haven't seen you in my feed for a while, any word from our other fren who got deployed?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 July, 04:26
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
He has checked in a couple of times, and has said he is safe for now. He will post more soon and he was grateful for all the prayers and support!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 July, 11:11
IS THIS JUST A GOOD VIBE JESTER OR DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING CAUSE I FOUND THIS THE OTHER DAY AND IM TRYING TO CONFIRM OR DEBUNK ??.. NOTHING ON THE NEWS

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

03 July, 10:50
In response GOD WON to her Publication
GOoD Morning, I am right there with you.
I am too old to skinny dip, but I too will be thanking God. I have been waiting a lifetime for us to cross the finish line!
Be well my friend!

Sage Mark @Sagemark
02 July, 11:17
The Buck Moon will soon be here!
Time to dance naked in the moon light (Skinny dipping will do}

02 July, 11:20
In response Sage Mark to his Publication
I have a strong feeling that the Fall will be unlike any previous in our history... We will all be dancing and skinny dipping.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

02 July, 11:08
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Hi Divine Conscious,
Good to see you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 July, 11:02
🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 July, 11:02
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

02 July, 11:07
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Good Morning Tammi!