JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
If there is a single tear or blemish on your flag then it is out of service and must be disposed of properly. You NEVER throw an American Flag into the garbage. Don’t do it. I live in a cul-de-sac with over 100 homes valued at over one million dollars each and there are only 3 flags flying so I went out and bought a yuge flag. I want the neighbors talking to each other behind my back…

“Who’s the new guy? He must be MAGA.”

KeK

#TheGreatAwakening
01:45 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 July, 09:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
For those that do t know: Fold it properly and take it to your local VFW or American Legion. They typically will have a box drop specifically for them, and you can be assured that they will do the proper ceremonial disposal for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 July, 09:34
We put a new flag up on Thursday - the incessant wind here beats the flags up, so we end up changing them out every few months.

Hubs takes them to the VFW for proper disposal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
03 July, 09:31
And
So you Shall be the new guy with that beautiful flag.
Purpose!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 July, 09:30
my subdivision has a flag in the front entrance so everyone can see it

the homeowner association maintains it

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 09:27
Thank you for introducing Nana to Grounding/Earthing yrs ago!

Love you!

https://youtu.be/cRW0XO2xW...
Grounding - The Grounded Documentary Film about "Earthing" - YouTube

A documentary film about "Earthing" (aka Grounding).#Grounding is a healing technique that includes performing activities that "ground you" or electrically r...

Ange Love @LoveM
01 July, 06:19
🙏🏻✝️❤️🇺🇸

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 July, 04:14
Thank Q for Using your I-MAGA-NATION (63/9)

(I)ndividuals

(M)aking
(A)merica
(G)reat
(A)gain

(N)ever
(A)ccepting
(T)otalitarian
(I)nfiltration
(O)
(N)WO

Where We Go ONE W Go All (46/1)

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
03 July, 09:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(O)f

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 July, 02:24
We’re blessed; EVERY single house in this neighborhood has a flag proudly flown in front. ❤️🇺🇸

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 01:57
🔷OUTSTANDING🔷

Bring It!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 July, 01:47
Have a few torn ones, in the garage all safe, not in the bin, maybe i'll sew em up and multiply wha'ts out there now..