Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:03
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 June, 05:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Geeeez! Looks bad

Stay safe & be careful ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks, I'm good Mare 😁

Air quality was better today and we had a lot of sun, so I had some patio-time after picketing earlier.

My tan is coming along 🤣

29 June, 05:52
My son in Indiana & brother in WI
Have not talked to either yet
Bastards 👿

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 06:41
Ugh I hope they're okay.

It's weird cuz some days are hazier than others, plus the MSM is lying about everything.

Maybe they aren't being affected where they are 🤷‍♂️

I hope for the best for them 😁

29 June, 07:01
MAM is lying about everything
That’s a fuckin surprise 🤣

29 June, 07:03
MSM darn thumbs🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 08:24
I knew what you meant, MAM 🤣

29 June, 08:47
Mammie?🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 09:51
🤣 Miss Mare, no MAMs 🤣 certainly no mammies 🤣 not here anyways...

29 June, 10:19
The last time I was called MAM was in the Navy😁

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 07:08
I remember being told to always say "miss" and not "m'am"...😁 but "wham bam thank you miss" just doesn't sound right 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 and thank you for your military service Mare 😁

30 June, 11:01
No just doesn't have the same ring does it 😂

YW 😊

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 12:42
Nope 🤷‍♂️😬🤣

Did you sail the 7 seven seas when you were in the Navy? Or are the Village People liars🤷‍♂️🤣

30 June, 01:14
😂Very cute hardy har har

Joined to see the world!!! 😂
Joined after seeing Top Gun 😁
Only got as far as Pensacola NAS😒
I CAN drink & swear like a sailor though 😆

Not a "Fuckin world travela" although lived in Germany when married to my ex 47 yrs ago so I kinda did see part of the world 😂
😂😂

Me as an Ensign 34 years ago 😲

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 01:23
Nice pic 😁

Cool, I'm full-blooded German...would love to go there sometime, but not now with the 🤡🌎 the way it is.

And I'm aware of your potty mouth 🤣🤣🤣

30 June, 02:02
Not the best photo, came out fuzzy

Lived in Germany 2 years, son born there at the military base in Frankfurt but we lived in a smaller town. Got my driver's license too. Picked up some of the language, very guttural. My daughter at the time was 2.5 yrs old & picked it up very easily.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 02:11
You're more of a fuckin world traveler than me 🤣

I've been to Canada a few times, but that's it 🤷‍♂️😬🤣

30 June, 03:16
HaHa, haven't been to Fuckin Alabama yet 😂😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 03:26
🤣 Neither have I. I've been all over the country, but never to Ala-fuckin-bama 🤣

https://memes.getyarn.io/y...

Another one of my favorite movies takes place there...Sweet Home Alabama.

Would love to go there someday 🤷‍♂️😁

30 June, 03:35
What was the name of the town called in the movie when he called his mom from jail?

That IS a great scene as are sooooooo many of them😂😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 03:36
Wazoo 🤣🤣🤣

30 June, 03:46
That's IT!!!!! Couldn't think of it
Unreal Wa-zoo 😂😭😄😆😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 03:51
🤣🤣🤣 I remember cuz I went to school with a kid whose nickname was Wazoo 🤣🤣🤣 fuckin cracks me up every time 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Is this your opinion???

It's a fact 🤣🤣🤣

30 June, 03:56
Imagine having a nickname like that Lordie 😜

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 June, 04:00
Ikr 🤣 it totally fit him though 🤣 he looked like what you would imagine when you hear someone say "wazoo" 🤣 look around and go "it's gotta be that dude" 🤣

Maybe he had been to Ala-fuckin-bama 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it