Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:03
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 June, 05:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Geeeez! Looks bad

Stay safe & be careful ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks, I'm good Mare 😁

Air quality was better today and we had a lot of sun, so I had some patio-time after picketing earlier.

My tan is coming along 🤣

29 June, 05:52
My son in Indiana & brother in WI
Have not talked to either yet
Bastards 👿

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 06:41
Ugh I hope they're okay.

It's weird cuz some days are hazier than others, plus the MSM is lying about everything.

Maybe they aren't being affected where they are 🤷‍♂️

I hope for the best for them 😁

29 June, 07:01
MAM is lying about everything
That’s a fuckin surprise 🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
🤣 I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on their stoves 🤷‍♂️🤣

Or they were magic grits 🤷‍♂️🤣
08:22 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it