Mac 691 @Mac691
08 February, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:07
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Some people are super stupid!!! This was in the comments.Lord, give me the stregth to not choke hold people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes I read the Bitchute comments too - complete ignorance. Definitely worshipping Lucifer. Catholic Churches were known for preaching their entire mass in Latin - at 12, I said it looked barbaric and couldn't understood anything & didn't want to attend ...
They no longer preach in Latin. (BTW - Melania is fluent in Latin.)
04:35 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 04:42
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That was your own souls warning. Definitely Good vs evil & we know who wins. Melania is celestial & I have a feel we are too. I don't like to dwell in the negiaitve comments, but I get angry and it's hard to ignore 24/7. Plus, I'm helping to show the difference, to the sleepy. Thanks for the reply, very interesting to say the least. 🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 04:55
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Thanks Sister, I'm with you ... funny this wonderful soul keeps me aware of things all the time, and I constantly give thanks for our connection to the Holy Spirit and perpetual guidance, even through dreams, there is an amazing presence, susch a delight. (of light)

I too want to engage everyone in positive enertia, to move us forward with our thoughts and prayers heading into a positive 2nd election. So many expect Trump to carry them ... we need to carrry HIM right now with our energy! ANY THOUGHTS?