Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 February, 05:25
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
So Jesus is supposed to be Lucifer's son????? WTH?? And no one questioned this???😟😳😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
09 February, 05:16
Adding the video here as a backup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 04:54
Inside connections?
#Loss_Prevention
#Dod
#Lawful_Vs_Legal
#Confederate_Common_Republic
Anyone studying law, exercising their rights learns, knows more.
Kirk Pendergrass exposing evil at the highest levels.
BOOM Matertial.
Monday Night Law 02-08--2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kirk Pendergrass joins Field McConnell from Abel Damger

Impeachments Power Point
E-clause

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
09 February, 04:47
Wonder if this is why no one can learn latin anymore? schools used to offer it and now you have to fight to find it and most people cant afford to learn outside school. It is the equivalent of women not being allowed to read.

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:07
Some people are super stupid!!! This was in the comments.Lord, give me the stregth to not choke hold people.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 04:35
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Yes I read the Bitchute comments too - complete ignorance. Definitely worshipping Lucifer. Catholic Churches were known for preaching their entire mass in Latin - at 12, I said it looked barbaric and couldn't understood anything & didn't want to attend ...
They no longer preach in Latin. (BTW - Melania is fluent in Latin.)

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 February, 02:00

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 February, 05:51
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I am Not Catholic and I always thought that their rituals weren't right. Sorry to any Catholics.. I never really paid any attention to the Roman staues or othe r things. I thought they were really weird. Now I know way. And all that I have heard or read about this in my life, led me to think I would never go there...😳😟😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 09:49
The Catholic Church has not been Christian since its beginnings. It was always a power and wealth grab by worshippers of Lucifer. The Vatican became their central hub for child trafficking, money laundering and satanic ritual back before the Inquisition. EVIL. Can you see how there are going to be billion + Catholic believers in crisis?

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
08 February, 09:39
The Church has always been a harbor for Dark Practices. What happened behind the veil in the church behind closed doors is not what is shown to the masses. The masses see The Church as benevolent. However; The Church was founded on Fear and Control.

Mac 691 @Mac691
08 February, 09:43
In response Rebel Loki to his Publication
😡😡It's how the sleeping masses are handled