Tim Larlee @timlar
01 June, 08:06
AWAKENINGS
Early on in the scamdemic many people woke up . They were home and started researching alternative media . People such as Charlie Ward and many others woke up at that time and they have been researching non stop ever since. God bless them and YOU for doing the research.

I knew up to that point some things about the reptilian agenda though i did not know how far this extended and to how many realms. I realised it is a war on cosnciousness. They want your soul to feed on.

What they did not take into account since they are arrogant is the fact that THE LOVE OF THE HUMAN HEART IS INFINTE IN POWER and that one pure thought of unconditional love whipes out tens of thousands of thoughts of fear.

Therefore their house of cards cannot possible stand against the awakening human Our feelign heeart then is the ultimate weopen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MsPat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patricia. Hartzog, click on at the bottom under it