Tim Larlee @timlar
AWAKENINGS
Early on in the scamdemic many people woke up . They were home and started researching alternative media . People such as Charlie Ward and many others woke up at that time and they have been researching non stop ever since. God bless them and YOU for doing the research.

I knew up to that point some things about the reptilian agenda though i did not know how far this extended and to how many realms. I realised it is a war on cosnciousness. They want your soul to feed on.

What they did not take into account since they are arrogant is the fact that THE LOVE OF THE HUMAN HEART IS INFINTE IN POWER and that one pure thought of unconditional love whipes out tens of thousands of thoughts of fear.

Therefore their house of cards cannot possible stand against the awakening human Our feelign heeart then is the ultimate weopen.
08:06 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Patricia. Hartzog @MsPat
28 June, 04:32
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 June, 08:29
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Wow yes I remember watching Mr Ward, though he wasn't the first that woke me up. He somehow came along after I'd listened to RFK Jr, watched Vaxxed, and then started really researching. He certainly says some interesting stuff, but he has a handler like most of them - whether they are for the good side or bad. It's the ego thing that generally puts me off lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396