Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
I see alot of people hating on this movie. Atleast they ha e the balls to talk about this topic. All these so called "truthers" how come this isn't your main topic of discussion? If all of you took the time to bring light to this subject we wouldn't be in this situation. But Instead you all want to talk about med beds and shinny rocks or crypto anything but this.
GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM YOUR SILENCE IS NOTED.
09:28 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 June, 10:44
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I don’t see any of your post unless I click on your profile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 11:24
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Damn anonup censing me to...haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 June, 10:43
So many people I try to tell think this is a conspiracy . I pray to God people wake up fast .

28 June, 11:26
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
They wake at the end of this one. I've seen enough from researching to know it's real. Stay strong we are here for this reason to help others. ThankQ for all you do!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 June, 10:09 (E)
Too many are too consumed with this CIA Psyop and becoming superhuman or "Aliens" Worshipping the creature and not the creator. Gnostic NWO BS Falling right into satans trap. Exactly what the likes of of Yuval Noah Hurari and Klause Schwab want, just taking a different path to get there.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

28 June, 10:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
28 June, 09:54
You don’t yet know who Ballard is then.

28 June, 09:57
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Oh and you do? Get off of tic toc.... you think all these people behind this are bad? I know what side I'm on.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 June, 09:54
Always about the children, that's my life. I share on other media almost everyday this movie and other things trying to make people aware.
I will never stop!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 June, 09:45
Its all about the Children and the future. I saw a bill board advertisement yesterday in my home town saying covid shots available for 6 months old. What?!!!!

28 June, 09:48
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I'm with u, and that's horrible