sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
11:02 PM EST · Jun 27, 2023
07:02 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
28 June, 09:10
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I am 63. We had a drive through liquor store in our area when I was in high school. Makes you pause now but back the the legal age to drink was 18. It was a different time. - much easier!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
28 June, 08:33
All over Louisiana. People from other states can't believe it when they come visit. I'm 30 miles from Texas and they drive over here to get drinks. Most of the places here sell crawfish in season, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 June, 07:23
HDTL
Hybrid Domain Transfer Learning

1776 Life @pacu44
28 June, 07:14
Look up Drive Thru Daqueri s https://www.yelp.com/searc...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
28 June, 08:00
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Don't take the tape off of that straw right now, Hunny. K? Till ya cross the sidewalk. Thanks, have a slushy day! 😃 😊 😎 Zoom-zoom 🚗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 07:04
😂