Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
Faith in Uncertainty
🕊️Faith isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.

Isaiah 26:3 “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you”.

Romans 15:13 (KJV)
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who have been called according to His purpose.”

🕊️Waiting on God requires the willingness to bear the uncertainty, to carry within yourself the unanswered question, while lifting your heart to God about it whenever it intrudes upon your thoughts.

1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.”

Matt 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest fo
11:39 AM - Jun 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Strmchsr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Patriot, click on at the bottom under it