Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
When are people gona understand that they are in a Simulation..You need to "Wake Up" from this Simulation. Your mind is trapped 'here'. You will have to 'Stand' when the 4th Book of Life ends, thats why keeping your Vibration high is all that really matters yet so many are not listening..
08:48 AM - Jun 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Maryann Maty @MarianM
27 June, 11:00
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Juan is full of BS. He is brilliant and very well schooled in history, but anyone who hides in the shadows has zero credibility with me!! Quit putting your trust in 107

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 June, 10:59
There are many Hopium dealers. I don't believe for a second that if they were really telling something useful (for us) that they would not have been imprisoned or suicided. Consider this, If you wanted to bring in the new world order with minimal protest how do you go about it? The beast system is not going away without the New world order happening, There is only one path to surviving it all and it is not from anyone here.
Prophecy says that the Beast will reign for 3 and one half years and that without Christ's intervention Not one would survive. Our Job is to survive and be the shining example for everyone else. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. God bless you and may peace be with you and fear not this will play out just as it was foretold keep the faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 June, 09:55
As I recall General Flynn said 7 “people r in the know not sure he’s one of them .

Bec Mags @10sCpa
27 June, 09:53
My pet peeve is listening to someone who goes on and on without saying anything. Needless to say, I quit listening to Juan. It drives me crazy!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 June, 09:44
I believe Juan is telling the truth, I love listening to him speak. As far as Charlie Ward I stopped listening to him

Law & Physics @physics171
27 June, 09:22
So Juan is lying, seems luring people from learning law, what foundations are, Juan pushes intentional corrupted terms like Dark Matter (Nothing burger) taking away from Unified field, Quantum Entanglement

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 June, 09:06
I think that Juan has been the most accurate of any of the commentators. When others were saying s what about to go down, Juan said that it's going to take a while. A lot of people listen to Juan, and he has to be careful not to give anything away that the enemy can use.
Juan said that something Nesara-like would be happening, but we couldn't just toss every contract into the garbage and replace every technology at once and not expect society to collapse. Juan's main point is that this is going to be a long process, and it's not going to happen without the conservatives becoming more engaged in the real world.
I personally think that we're in for some huge changes, and there is a plan in place to avoid total societal meltdown.
But, what do I know, ha ha.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 June, 08:51
I have never listed to a pair of boots, this is a guy who won't show his face, never listened to Charlie Ward, BUT, if there s no NESARA, we're fucking screwed

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 June, 08:49
They think I'm decoding for my HEALTH?

🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 June, 09:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
you must be one healthy girl lol!