Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
26 June, 10:29
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Well, Brunson was denied so... nothing burger here I suppose

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

None None @MUDD
26 June, 07:38
If only there was an official link :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
26 June, 12:11
In response None None to his Publication
the search results are screwed for me because Trudeau. Google.com in the search bar click on the camera for image search function.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
26 June, 12:13
In response None None to his Publication
SCOTUS had a deadline to meet. Saturday I think.

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
26 June, 07:11
sounds too good to be true!

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
26 June, 06:51
This is very suspect, first of all we know the corruption is on both sides of the aisle not just democrats and second I would like to know the “source “ of this info, so I can personally research it.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 June, 08:26
In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication
Second of all, only 385?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 June, 04:38
Some way-past previous post somewhere in the Universe reminds me that this (election fraud) was decided upon last July by SCOTUS.

Could the movie be in the last scene, for all intents and purposes? Iraq has published the signing of their revaluation of currency in the past few hours in the Gazette - nesara newsworthiness.

The RV always needed some false cover. Keeping an eye on the "Brunson" Burner. Yessssss...., and was never a doubt because I have Trusted That Plan.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 June, 05:29
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yes I’m hearing feeling the same thing even though most people have changed to extended timeline ? We will see! Keep praying! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻