Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 June, 07:30
Been getting “Cell” vibes a bunch lately and now VK posts this on Twit..
Think I’ll avoid the electronics for a while!
Love you all! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 07:51
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Good advice. 🌄 Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 June, 07:53
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
does this mean...something like what happened in the movie i think it was called the signal will be occurring soon

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 08:00
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Quite possibly Daniel. I have not imbibed in many of the movies. I did not see that one of the "holo game projections" called with the nomenclature signal. . .

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 June, 08:04
i wonder sometimes with all the different jabs plus whatever frequency they can put out...how will that effect the individual

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 08:45
As do I. Like conversations with God these considerations and trials of sanity and faith Bro.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 June, 08:49
keep the focus on the main prize (God)...have a great day !!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 09:27
You also. Thanks ❤ 😊 🙏 🤲

Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it