Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
🇬🇧🇬🇧Causing or inciting girls under 13 to masturbate, by school teachers in class or otherwise, is an offence by breach of section 8(1) of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

Additionally, sections 8(2)(a) and 8(2)(c) are breached if said causing or inciting of masturbation includes penetration of the vagina.

It's time to start holding teachers who violate this legislation and children's minds accountable.

https://www.legislation.go...

Join us at t.me/guardiansofthechildren
05:07 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Dennis Spivey @DS3
24 June, 08:47
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I don''t understand why people complain to the school board. Take this to the Sherrif. It is against the law. The school board is complicit. Also, bonds for the win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 June, 05:24
It's time to defend school system and close it down. No union teachers used in retooled voluntary attended education system. Opting out allowed. That will change things and take away their power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 June, 05:21
I got so angry just reading this. I want to swear. I want someone to scream at because of it. I want to say "How dare they!" And "They are disgusting!" But we all already know that, and you know, in the end I just feel speechless.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
😡👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 05:17
grooming children in school is illegal in florida