Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
A fren of mine is a hospice nurse and her husband's business actually picks up the decease bodies and takes them to the funeral home or morgue which ever.
She has been doing it for yrs and yrs. They have told us that since the jab then number of ppl dying has gone way up and also the number of cancer deaths, heart attacks, and brain bleeds.

When I saw here the other day she told me they were a little freaked out that there were 2 full days this month where there were no deaths no bodies.
She was freaked saying that has never happened before and was wondering what the hell could have been the reason.
IDK.
03:19 PM - Jun 23, 2023
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 03:49
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 June, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Schuman resonance changed in the last few days to a different pattern. Wonder if that is the cause? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 03:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
idk

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 03:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was wondering about this today. Usually we have several funerals a week at my church. I think there was one Monday, that's all.

23 June, 03:50
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Well idk she said it resumed but she has never seen "0" for 2 days before.

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

23 June, 03:51
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Yeah Idk just one of those scratched here head things.