Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 June, 04:32
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I feel that this is part of the pain, knowing people are dying when they shouldn't be dying.
This is horrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 05:53
Probate court in Canada is swamped. Estate Lawyers are.swamped... Fact

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 03:19
A fren of mine is a hospice nurse and her husband's business actually picks up the decease bodies and takes them to the funeral home or morgue which ever.
She has been doing it for yrs and yrs. They have told us that since the jab then number of ppl dying has gone way up and also the number of cancer deaths, heart attacks, and brain bleeds.

When I saw here the other day she told me they were a little freaked out that there were 2 full days this month where there were no deaths no bodies.
She was freaked saying that has never happened before and was wondering what the hell could have been the reason.
IDK.

Only followers of this user (Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts