Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 June, 07:49
What's going to happen when society finds out the truth about this ?. I've researched it for over 4 years and still mad as f****** hell !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
23 June, 12:18
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I've been telling people about this and posting it about it on fb for 10 years. I keep telling them. At least the subconscious is hearing it. Preparing them for when it can not be denied.
Here in NC, Tysons, Smithfield and two pork farms in Marland were investigated, shut down for stating their pig were fed "organics." Many human remains (bones) were found in their slop pins.
These NC farms were flooded in 2016/17 hurricane season (Florence & Matthew) creating a pork shortage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
It always seemed that a lot of the big brands adopted the "Organic" label PDQ - Pretty Damn Quick. After all, it commands a higher price. Hard to trust them if you knew the earnest organic brands from pre-2000 or so that were not bought out yet.

GOOD FOR YOU spreading this for so many years. Food Warrior, thank you.
02:32 AM - Jun 23, 2023
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it