Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 09:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I believe I've witnessed a timeslip in the 1980s. However, it was not I who traveled backward/forward, it was someone from the past that traveled into my time.

I was driving on the highway and came upon a brown colored 1950s automobile. In the car was a female driver with a boy (about 5 yo) standing next to her. Both dressed in period clothing. I passed her at a seemingly high rate of speed (about 65 mph) thinking it was an antique car show participant. But I looked in my rear view mirror and saw 2 other vehicles stop and surround the lady/car. I turned around concerned for her safety, when I got to the point where I saw her, the 1950 car and the other 2 vehicles were gone. There is no place they could have turned off as it was a straight highway They would have traveld in my direction in order to affect a turn around. That still remains a vivid scene. I've been intrigued since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 09:56
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Reminds me of a time I was in Raleigh NC, driving home to another state, and I saw deer on the road. I was traveling so fast that there wasn't any time to stop. So I held on for dear life and just closed my eyes, as I knew it would be my death as well as the deer. Open fields both sides and the treelines were so far off in the distance, I could see all the way around me.

Got to where I was supposed to hit those deer, nothing. Nothing either side of the road and nothing in rear view mirror. Oddest thing. But sounds like a timeslip now?😲

Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 10:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That must have been frightening. Either time slip or the aid of your guardian. Sometimes I wonder that since we carry our ancestors' DNA that we also carry or experience some of their emotions or their own experiences.

Yes, I thought I was a goner. It was strange passing the spot the deer were just standing and car still going.
10:15 PM - Jun 22, 2023
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it