Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 07:27
This morning I woke up at 4:26 am. I was sitting on balcony and there were multiple ALARMS that were going off- car alarms and the building next to me. Fire Engines and Ambulance showed up - so not sure what that was about it.
*Was something setting off these alarms?

The SKY was pitch black and I saw the brightest blue color - like a lighted cloud (I posted a few photos and I have more videos)..It started out BRIGHT BLUE- went to ORANGE- PINK-WHITE.... where was the light coming from?
POSTING MORE PIX/VIDEOS in a bit.
***The photos do not do justice to what I actually saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 07:43
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I guess this is not of interest .... no big deal ...right? or are my posts being buried?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
22 June, 08:50
My fb friend posted what seems to be same pic of sky. I believe he’s in Florida. He just thought it looked cool.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 08:52
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
YES SAME THING - do you know where in FLORIDA - ...I am in Boca.

Only people mentioned by KHopkin in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 01:33
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
Ok so PALM CITY is North of me and a bit WEST- I am on the very South East side of Boca/facing the Ocean so I am wondering - did it travel? - or are there more of them? This pix looks exactly like what I saw..it changes form and colors so hard to say for sure...at the very least - INTERESTING... I saw this between 4:30 am and 5:00 am.

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
22 June, 01:50
I’m gonna ask where he was