Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 04:10
Wonder when enough of the McAfee crypto coins will be sold to trip the release of all those terabits of proof of crimes world wide?

Bet that has them panicked as well.
NCSWIC
No one can stop that apparently once enough coins sell, it is an automatic public release of all their crimes that McAfee, using his most preferred computer security program in the world used to backdoor anyone he wanted to spy on including the govts that forced him into putting in a backdoor for them to spy on the public.

As Rosanne Barr says, BOOMA-FOOKN-RANG!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 June, 04:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are having to pay to get the info?

I do this for free... to help save kids, to awaken anyone willing to listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 04:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We are all paying a heavy price to win, but as for the crypto Nana has not bought any Wacko coins.

You might be on to something tho. If a lot of Anons just bought like 5$ of them that might push the event.

The evils backed off crypto for the most part to slow that down it seems.

Their original plan if Killery was elected was for BTC to go to the moon, like 3 million a coin, suck everyone in, and then break it off on everyone.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 June, 04:56
I guess its just a bit rum that who ever set the crypto bomb to go off, was only intent on making money.

They could have released the info without the delay...

- My issues with crypto are:
no power, no internet, no access,

- We sub fake money - for a thing that has no physical presence, that 'exists' only in digiland, and can be hacked, or turned off at their whim. 😳

Sorry, I just cannot warm to crypto... give me a thing, or service that exists in this reality.

19 June, 10:16
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana doesn't warm up to crypto either, now XRP and XLM to me are different.
They will be used as a utility instead of a crypto coin.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 June, 10:22
Nana,
I do have a little XRP.

19 June, 10:23
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
🙏

19 June, 10:25
Still waiting for my whiskey tumbler and the STORM book. I hope 107 did not lose my order.

21 June, 01:14
I spoke to him about them Sunday. He has not lost anyones order hun.

You will receive it.
I never expected it to come out yet.
I have always believed that it will not be released until certain things happen because some of what is going to happen is in the book.
I believed the same about the movie "Sound of Freedom" being released as well, so that to Nana is a good sign.

I really think that the White Hats thought there was a better than average chance those things would have happened by last fall.

I believe they will happen this fall and this yr is the last option.
I believe one side or the other must take charge in 2023 one way or the other this yr is for all the marbles.

AND WE WILL WIN!

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I been thinking about this for the last 3 years. Kim Clement's Prophecies. I Thought it was all Going down in fall of 2020/2021/2022. I was wrong now we are here in 2023 and I'm hopeful, please GOD don't make us wait until 2024. IDK I'm just an Anon watching it all play out.
09:33 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
21 June, 10:21
The way Nana is understanding it could have happened either of the last 2 passed falls but the right sequence of events did not happen prior to.
But imo, 2023 is the last yr we can go without one side or the other taking control from what we have heard from more than one creditable source and they seem to be backed in a corner.

Lots of moving parts tho and I think anyone that tells us they know for sure is full of it.
While I do believe the White Hat's have this pretty well in hand now, there are always things that can go wrong and no one can control what God has to say about it either.🙏

They can't completely control billions of ppl, and there are still evils out there with population devastating technology.
Movie aside, we will still lose ppl, imo.😭

I really have not made up my mind on Kim Clement.
He most certainly could have connected with God, or he could have been a time traveler, or some combination of the two.🤔

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
21 June, 10:40
Love your thoughts here.

21 June, 10:48
Nana,
I do very much enjoy chatting with you and hearing your insight. Thank you. For now on this day 6/21/23 I'm looking for a new beginning as summer starts. I'm just a simple man looking for truth and justice. God Bless and Godspeed. I hope you enjoy the music/song.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man (Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for Simple Man performed by Lynyrd SkynyrdFollow Lynyrd Skynyrd:Facebook:https://facebook.com/LynyrdSkynyrdInstagram:https://instagram.com/sky...

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
21 June, 09:38
Right there with you! 🙏🏼

21 June, 09:42
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
At times like this I go back too one thing !!!!!