Mike Anon @Mike314
๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒฉ๐ŸŒงโšก๏ธ
02:28 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
22 June, 09:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
soon as i saw Durham stroll in with that umbrella, I immediately had a flash-back to POTUS entering AF1 and leaving his open black umbrella at the door

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 June, 03:31
Doesn't look or sound like the Real John Durham to me. Central Casting! We are watching a movie https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Special Counsel, John "The Punisher" Durham | Flame Thrower - YouTube

www.edkgold.com1-888-598-9909kirkproductionsfanmail@gmail.com Venmo: @erickirk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
21 June, 04:49
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
This guy in the War Room is Eric Kirk, he plays Durham on YT, at least that's where I've seen him.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 June, 09:24
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
This guy plays the Durham we WANT to see... he is just someone who looks like Durham, don't take it seriously, its humor.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 June, 02:53
Gaetz tore into Durham.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 June, 02:55
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I've only seen a couple clips.

He got Schiff pretty good.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 June, 02:37

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 June, 02:34
Why thank you for teaching me something new today. Very interesting comm indeed!

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 June, 02:43
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Ž I noticed the blue umbrella when he walked in, but I wasn't aware of the significance of the color until I happened to see the post.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 June, 02:32
Was it raining this morning in Washington?

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 June, 02:40
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I believe there's rain in the area, yes.