Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 June, 11:48
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
You would think they would invest in a chipper machine to use this material in a different way. That can't be healthy. Just my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 June, 12:02
Yes, recycle they use it on kids playgrounds, garden beds etc... I've seen a tire burn before it's a black smoke that chokes you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
21 June, 12:18
There is a plant is the US that can take bio waste ( anything that came from life like turkeys or chickens ir rubber etc) and make crude oil out of it. Does not turn much profit but it is reused that way. If memory service correct there is one outside a butterball turkey plant. I first read about somewhere around 2014 (while obama was still in office) . Took 20 tons of turkeys to make 2 tons of crude oil. Alot of the byproducts were used as cleaners in the plant or sold.