07:23 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
21 June, 11:23
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I would love to d in one of these.
Think of what all you can see.
You won't have to hold your breath.๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 June, 12:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I can't breathe just thinking about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 June, 11:21
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 June, 09:06
hmmmm interesting is there any connection between this and the missing titanic sub???? That whole thing seems a bit fishy - just sayin'

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 June, 09:04
At first glance I thought helicopter was sinking. No way would I climb in one of those.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 08:03
NO way would I get in one of those. lol Just nope.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 June, 08:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No way!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 June, 07:41
Interesting....another anon mentioned lots of cables in that area.....communication cables I wonder. Could this cause the blackout?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 June, 07:36
WATCH THE WATER

RIG FOR RED!!!!!

Five:Five

SC(HUMAN) RESONANCE was 185 on the 18th & 185 on the 19th Followed by a 26 Hour Blackout Extending into the 20th/21st

185=1+8+5 (14/5)

5:5

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
21 June, 09:16
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This is weird...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 June, 11:21
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Spot on!!! TY!!!