We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
20 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 June, 09:16
In response We Are One to her Publication
So sad but true. I was out to breakfast with a group of friends. The conversation turned to the current meds the ladies were on. I heard "oh I take this because it is supposed to help with the side effects of this med" I just sat there and listened. I knew if I opened my mouth nothing good would come out. I feel so sorry for them and all others who are in this cycle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
20 June, 01:30
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Ugh that's so sad. My sister in law just got diagnosed with diabetes. She's already on anxiety meds and had 3 covid bioweapons. I know exactly how you feel. Just tried talking to her about eating healthier as she would eat so much junk and processed food. She's 8 years younger than me and is in much worse shape.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 June, 01:45
In response We Are One to her Publication
All we can do is keep praying for them. So sorry to hear about your SIL

Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from We Are One, click on at the bottom under it