We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
20 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 June, 09:16
In response We Are One to her Publication
So sad but true. I was out to breakfast with a group of friends. The conversation turned to the current meds the ladies were on. I heard "oh I take this because it is supposed to help with the side effects of this med" I just sat there and listened. I knew if I opened my mouth nothing good would come out. I feel so sorry for them and all others who are in this cycle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ugh that's so sad. My sister in law just got diagnosed with diabetes. She's already on anxiety meds and had 3 covid bioweapons. I know exactly how you feel. Just tried talking to her about eating healthier as she would eat so much junk and processed food. She's 8 years younger than me and is in much worse shape.
01:30 PM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 June, 01:45
In response We Are One to her Publication
All we can do is keep praying for them. So sorry to hear about your SIL

20 June, 02:54
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Yep