Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 June, 04:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sub went Titanic.. Can Mil sp ops helo crash...Royal bank still going ahead with CBDC even after negative feedback from we the ppl...Many debit cards getting new msg "LIMIT REACHED". .. AND Durham is being ignored by lamestream media (most where I am do not even know who Durham is😷)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 01:29
Nana thinks they are all trying to get the voodoo going, but we are too strong for them now.

VK, you need a good mesage and a nap, you been working too hard and let some of that negative shit stick to your bubble.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 June, 01:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
VK has a lot to manage at Twixter. Doq too. It’s a jungle out there. I hope you’re doing great Nana.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 June, 01:39
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Bodywork is a great form of self care. I wish that I could buy everyone at AU a massage.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 June, 02:39
Lol, me too. I actually purchased this the other day….it definitely helped! 😀

Ange Love @LoveM
20 June, 02:26
Warm salt water therapy and lighter eating yesterday must of kept me alkaline❤️Feeling great today. Internet not so good😂

So how you doing?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 June, 01:17
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I am doing very well. Thank you very much.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
20 June, 11:23
Some serious fookery 🥴
Did a lot of grounding this morning.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 June, 11:33
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication