Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 09:50
🙏 Prayer Request 🙏.
UPDATE ON MY NEPHEW
Thank you to those of you who have prayed for my 18 year old nephew who is on life support due to a stroke, following 2 brain surgeries this past week. For the past 2 months he has been enduring aggressive chemo treatments. . His father just met with the team of doctors. One doctor gave no hope, two other doctors disagree and believe there is a chance for recovery. My brother in law decided he wants the doctors to ease his son out of sedation to see if he can communicate (which the one doctor claims he will never be able to again while others disagree). It is my nephew's life and his father wants to let his son have a say if at all possible. Please pray for my nephew to have the ability to let his father know what he wants for himself. The situation is dire but I pray for God to bless my nephew with a miracle. I pray God's will be done. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
19 June, 10:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It's pretty much agreed upon by most... We're in the very last days before our Savior returns. The 'bad news' is Satan has been given more latitude in what he's doing here so things like disease are deadlier than usual. The good news is God never leaves His children defenseless so you can also expect to see more miraculous recoveries. One of the very best salvation drawing 'tools God has in His arsenal are MIRACLES... as they draw in people that had no previous relationship with God and accept Jesus into their lives.

Pray. Trust. Thank. Repeat.
MIRACLES. Expect them.

PS "I have held many things in these hands... and have lost them all. Yet, those I place in God's hands... I still possess" MLK, Jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Thank you Kevin. Praise God life is a a gift from Him. My nephew is in His hands. I pray God will demonstrate His miraculous healing power. In His Son Jesus Christ’s Name, Amen. 🙏💕
07:31 AM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
20 June, 11:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The things I wrote, I truly believe @Royalraven . And, before a farmer burns his field as a means to eradicate all the undesirable growth, he usually enjoys his all time, very best and most productive harvest. I believe that about us and the time we live in... and like the farmer, God plans to burn the entire field.

We could've been born in 1104 BC or the year 247 AD but God chose us to represent this very last generation. Praise His unmatchable name.