Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i have the weirdest cough keeping me up at night for 4 days now i am thinking i have a lil lung infection/ pneumonia from the forest fires #TrudeauForPrison started... its not a cold just chest issue as long as i stay away from the hospital i shall be ok........ #REMDESIVIR

i know their games.
07:24 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 08:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Do you have an essential oil diffuser? Put colloidal silver in it and put it on your nightstand at night. VIT d, c, Quercetin and zinc, heat up lemon juice, manuka honey, and cinnamon.
Take a shot glass every so many hours.

My daughter got sick when our air was orange. She ran a fever and had body aches.

Get some essential oils in your home too. Feel better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 June, 09:23
Oil of oregano. Gaia brand is good. Mullein leaf extract for lungs too Hope you feel better soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
20 June, 09:15 (E)
Quercetin and Zinc. The Quercetin opens the cells for the Zinc to get in and do its job. Quercetin is also a great antioxidant and helpful to maintain good lung and heart health. Also as @QakeLady says. Hydrogen Peroxide, (3%, the cheap stuff you can get for about a buck at pharmacy) works GREAT. Get Well soon girl.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 June, 07:58
Nyqui at night, antibiotics by day. And if you noise is loose or runny an antihistamine. If it gets worse prednisone. "Air bore" cold and flu effervescent tablets dissolved in Water. 2xs per day.
That's how my lung issues start out. If I'm not aggressive with it I must see a doctor. Also vitamins. D,C, with increased water intake.
I'm sure there are better ways. This works for me.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 June, 07:52
So I recently saw a video of a Dr who put 3% (Not food grade) Hydrogen Peroxide in a spray bottle, then you exhale and as you breath in you mist spray 6 times as you are taking in air. If you are feeling sickly do it 6 times a day, feeling normal again then do 2 times a day...

Hope this helps ..🙏💕

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
20 June, 07:37
turn your shower on as hot as you can and close the door and breathe the steam in and out. Hopefully it will loosen up.🙏

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
20 June, 07:26
Ouch! I hope you get better. I’ll make a prayer for you.