Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 February, 02:30
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Took the words right outta my mouth!

So disgusting watching Mobile news posting "Where can I get my vaccine?" headlines. I only tune in for the weather... sometimes.
The rest drives me mad.

This vaccine is going to kill off a LOT of people - MILLIONS. Expect the cost of housing to go down as homes become available when their owners die.

One thing I'm noticing is that it's the most argumentive people, mask-wearers & the like, the aggressive ones who are demanding the vaccine & I hope they get it!

We thinking people will have a brighter tomorrow without so many herds of stupid peo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 February, 02:48
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Bingo!

I have not worn a mask yet. I was physically thrown out of a T-Mobile in Saraland, but not before I got the manager on videotape. Then, I filed a complaint with the ADA and another with Alabama State Health Dept. - for trying to force a medical intervention on me when no physician was present to evaluate me, etc...

My heart goes out to the old folks who KNOW what is going on. I cannot imagine being a captive at some retirement center & forced to take the vax. They're picking the most fragile sector of society to push it on first.

So many stupid people - MaskHoles NEED vacci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396