Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
01 June, 10:10
Hubbs showed me a meme on FB last night..

And it had the first picture with some saying that I can't remember.

But I knew it had to be a real statue.

Come to find out it's an art installation called Frognerparken in Norway.

So freaking weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Freaking weird? The creator of such a deviant statue should be executed on the spot.
And those who gave him the space to do so, too.
08:51 AM - Jun 19, 2023
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
19 June, 09:28
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
And over 16,000 reviews on Google maps 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 09:40
Because google maps are "their".

19 June, 09:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Pretty sure it's been open since the 30's 😞

19 June, 09:38
Such monstrosities are all over the world. In Russia, for example, they would never allow this, and here in Central Europe, people have simply destroyed several statues at night or have improved them in a funny way (like a tank painted pink).
It's just about people's attitude, what they allow and what they don't. Imagine what goes through the head of a small child when he sees a statue like this every day and everyone around pretends that it's normal. What will become of such a child? The whole society is sick.