Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 02:17
quantumprayers

You know how opinions are but

Nana doesnt think Q are just normal humans.
If it was one of Q or Q representative that spoke with Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes then
At a bare minimum if Q is a normal human they must be humans from the future that have also traveled to the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't disagree with you, but there's also the "Looking Glass." I've seen ex CIA speak on it answering questions for quite some time. It's looking into the future technology. Right in the drops it's mentioned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 02:29
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
That is my point at a bare minimum they have time traveled but they seem to have a soul understanding that is far advanced of just gaining knowledge thr time travel or looking glass.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
It's all about Love. Souls get to rise up when we are loving enough to ourselves and others, had enough experiences to be ready for the next level of Love. I'm sure your life was full of all of that!
02:35 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
09 February, 08:53
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Love is the keystone to all of this.
Love for yourself
Love for others
Love for God/Source/Creator
And our souls getting to a place where we can balance our dualiies individually and in the conscious collective.
Good n Bad
Male n Female