LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
PATRIOTS: GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ASAP!

IS THIS THE *** FAKE USA *** WITH BIDEN? OR IS THE THE REAL WHITE HAT MILITARY?

SOME ONE?

WHATS GOING ON?

BUELLER? BUELLER? BUELLER?

https://www.godlikeproduct...
04:27 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 June, 04:44
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
I heard it's the one the real CIC commands. There will be official announcement to explain what is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
18 June, 04:40
I am hearing there is heavy Military presence in 27 States now, nobody can say why because no one has real intel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 June, 04:34
Thinking the same thing. Told pre net, if anyone comes up including mil they say watch out. SO I don't fkn know. Don't have that level of intel. AT all but REAL MIL was the only solution strategically.

18 June, 04:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Also at that time period they didn't think ANYONE would wake up. Hence mine and many others decades of fighting for humanity.

18 June, 04:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thirty years ago intel. DID they jump the shark and cleanse the ranks.