JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 June, 11:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 June, 11:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Happy Father's Day.

I RE-MEMBERED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Impressive. If memory serves, that was a reply to Doq. Happy Father’s Day Man Of Steele.

https://youtu.be/vdMPuMeTx...
11:50 AM - Jun 18, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
18 June, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THANK Q!

Now for My Father's Day Gift for You and Your Sun.

It's "ABOUT TIME." (A Great Father & Sun Movie)

Two, Interrelated Posts and Video Clip

The Main Character Tim is Told, on his 16th Birthday that the Men in the Family have a Special Gift that's been Passed Down through the Generations.
When a Father has a Sun & that Sun comes of Age, He/They will be Able to Time Travel into the "Past" and Change whatever "HAPPENS" in the Present & Future
This Gift is Especially Important because his Father is Slowly Dying f Cancer and Tim is able to Revisit and Re-Set the Father-Sun Timeline so that he will Always be able to be with his Father.
Tim Uses his New Found Abilities, to Court, get Married and have a Daughter.
Everything is going well until his Wife wants another baby & if it's a Boy, Tim's Ability will Transfer to his Son & he will no longer be able to Visit/Re-Visit his Father.

18 June, 01:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Even though they Know this may happen, they decide to take the Risk & Tim's Wife becomes Pregnant with a Sun.
As the Day of his Birth Approaches, the Decide to Travel Back in Time, One Last Time and Re-Live their Favorite Moment Together.
When I first saw their Shared Memory, I Cried Deep, Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears as I Re-Membered a Similar Moment from my Childhood with my own Long-Deceased Father.
I Share this Now with You and Elliot in the Hope that You will Create Similar Memories that Eternally Connect you to the Universal Spirit of the Mother-Father Heart Within as, Together, you continue to Walk the Personal and Planetary Path of the Heart.
About Time - Ending Scene (1080p) - YouTube

Movie:About TimePlot:At the age of 21, Tim discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his...