JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 June, 11:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 June, 11:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Happy Father's Day.

I RE-MEMBERED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 June, 11:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Impressive. If memory serves, that was a reply to Doq. Happy Father’s Day Man Of Steele.

https://youtu.be/vdMPuMeTx...

18 June, 01:01
THANK Q!

Now for My Father's Day Gift for You and Your Sun.

It's "ABOUT TIME." (A Great Father & Sun Movie)

Two, Interrelated Posts and Video Clip

The Main Character Tim is Told, on his 16th Birthday that the Men in the Family have a Special Gift that's been Passed Down through the Generations.
When a Father has a Sun & that Sun comes of Age, He/They will be Able to Time Travel into the "Past" and Change whatever "HAPPENS" in the Present & Future
This Gift is Especially Important because his Father is Slowly Dying f Cancer and Tim is able to Revisit and Re-Set the Father-Sun Timeline so that he will Always be able to be with his Father.
Tim Uses his New Found Abilities, to Court, get Married and have a Daughter.
Everything is going well until his Wife wants another baby & if it's a Boy, Tim's Ability will Transfer to his Son & he will no longer be able to Visit/Re-Visit his Father.

Even though they Know this may happen, they decide to take the Risk & Tim's Wife becomes Pregnant with a Sun.
As the Day of his Birth Approaches, the Decide to Travel Back in Time, One Last Time and Re-Live their Favorite Moment Together.
When I first saw their Shared Memory, I Cried Deep, Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears as I Re-Membered a Similar Moment from my Childhood with my own Long-Deceased Father.
I Share this Now with You and Elliot in the Hope that You will Create Similar Memories that Eternally Connect you to the Universal Spirit of the Mother-Father Heart Within as, Together, you continue to Walk the Personal and Planetary Path of the Heart.
About Time - Ending Scene (1080p) - YouTube

Movie:About TimePlot:At the age of 21, Tim discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his...

01:13 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 June, 12:00
Thank you. That is very sweet.

Sunset In California.

https://youtu.be/VAtGOESO7...

19 June, 12:20
HOMO LUMINOUS: The Christ Seed of a New, Restored Humanity

PERSONAL & PLANETARY REBIRTH & the DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL

Two Interrelated Posts and Image

“All the Spiritual Maps tell us that on the Path to Authentic Selfhood, we must Remain for a Time in the Dark Night of the Soul, in the Dark Winter of our Discontent, until we reach the very Bottom of Despair.
Only then do we Discover that the Seeds of Renewal are Blindly Pushing their Way Up through the Fertile Loam of the yet Eclipsed Sun.
In Past Times, Theologians, Philosophers and Spiritual Pilgrims
have Spoken about this Part of the Journey as being Crucified, Dead, Buried, Losing the Ego, being Lost in the Wasteland or Slough of Despond, being Consumed by Hungry Ghosts, being in the Belly of the Beast, doing Battle with Dragons, Encountering Demons.