Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 June, 09:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
it was the 'crossing the blood brain barrier' that got my attention.

Guess folks will light up in the dark under the right light or frequency...

Funnily enough, we used to drink Coke (back in the 90s), then we just - stopped, (2000s).... did not look back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 June, 08:50
Oh my that might detract from the bogus Chromium 6 threat. PFAS/PFOS anyone?
The whole time they 're sprinkling NPs everywhere. 🤔🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 June, 08:54
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
They got soda machines and I am getting one. I think they need to EO all their fkn places and make clean stuff. Seemed the easiest simple solution since pre net. NEVER let demons who consider each death a luciferian sacrifice be in charge of food supplies. It is crazy to do so.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 June, 09:13
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Ain't no reason any of this should be allowed to continue, at all. In any regard.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
18 June, 08:22