Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Since he said take it with a grain of salt but be prepared...can do.{Matt} $XRPatriot
@matttttt187
‼️Ya might want to listen to this video since multiple sources have confirmed

💥Take it with a grain of salt but be prepared for anything. Told you the next couple weeks will be spicy 🔥

💥250 cities worldwide held on cyber ransom, massive cyberattacks imminent.

💥Possible blackout with lockdown or light martial law

💥Exact timeframe and severity unknown but expected in the next couple weeks.

💥Everything we’ve thought would happen the last couple years and we’ve been prepared for…this is it

🇺🇸 Patriots will know what to do and how to handle the situation. Normies won’t know what hit them, they won’t know what to do or know what’s next

Be kind and help others 🙏

🤔Hmm, lines up with my timeframe. Who woulda thunk it😅
Last edited
9:57 PM · Jun 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/matttt...
03:57 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 June, 05:46
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Dr Dean..wow..havent seen him in a long time. I would believe what he is saying. I feel he is trustworthy. With that said..Storm Rider said cyberattacks in Europe ...did not mention USA at AT THIS TIME. dont know on worldwide but it makes sense it would be. without cash or access to money..cant buy food cause stores wont be able to accept credit/debit cards. in fact EVERYTHING is ran but computer..so that shuts down the entire world...if it is everyone. otherwise SELECT cities..probably democrat run ones like they have always done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
18 June, 05:08
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
I find it rather strange that it’s being blamed on Russian hackers even though China just last month unleashed the largest cyber attack on our US military base in Guam! Blows my mind how the Biden Administration is making it seem china isn’t a threat but Russia most def is. Kinda confirms that Biden is compromised and china has the Biden crime families dirt and they aren’t afraid to expose them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396