Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Bla bla bla
Trump inciting violence,..
bla bla bla,..
Trump actions endangered law enforcement
bla bla bla,..

Littel do they know, we know Trump waited and started with his speech after the Capitol whas breached😎
GAME PLAN,..
ENJOY THE SHOW!
02:56 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 February, 03:31
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
👍🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
09 February, 03:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
09 February, 03:39
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
On opening they showed video of Trump saying FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. And 'take our country back' and 'Stop the steal' etc. Totally taking his words out of sentiment and context. Then ending with 'I'll walk with you to the Capitol'. S***show!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
09 February, 03:11
I hope Trumps atty's bring that to light.

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
09 February, 03:08
i'm not avle to war h bc i'm at work - but this little pic looks cgi???

Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
09 February, 03:07
I couldnt watch anymore. So much bad juju. Praying this shit will just slide away from POTUS DJT like a ghost turd.