Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 June, 07:33 (E)
Emergency Prayers Needed for my. 18 year old nephew who has been in the hospital for over 3 months and suffered seizures today and is currently back on a ventilator due to a recent brain surgery. #prayerteam

UPDATE: At this time my nephew is on life support after having a stroke in addition to seizures. The doctor's have told his father he needs to "make some decisions." For the past 2 months my nephew has endured aggressive chemo treatments for stage 4 cancer. This past week he had 2 surgeries to stop bleeding in his skull. From the what I can tell they are likely to remove him from life support tomorrow. Please pray for his soul and that God's will be done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 June, 08:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it