Patriot DRP @PatriotD
Good morning Anons!! I've been here since the beginning and I have just got to say Thank You All!! You are all truly awesome! I have never on any platform witnessed people accept strangers, care for others, grow mentally and spiritually, able to intake and digest new information, all while expanding ones self and correcting years if not decades of mental mind fuckery. My hope is one day I will have the chance to meet you all at the "After Party" and shake hands with everyone. Keep doing what you do! You all have a Blessed day.
07:35 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotD in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 June, 08:55
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
What a party we can have! I sure hope I can hug all and say thanks to everyone! 🥳❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
17 June, 08:50
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
17 June, 08:34
Can't wait to meet some of you!
♥️♥️♥️

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 June, 07:48
We are glad you are here! Blessings to you!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
17 June, 07:44
Nicely said!! .... same here, since day one and I completely agree! Have a great day Patriot.
🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 June, 07:37
😄💗💗🙏have a blessed day too !!