Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 June, 06:43
anyone here take a lil ivm everyday?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
16 June, 06:49
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
have you heard if it rids Basal Cell BCC?
tying to rid some and it's hard to find 'a simple solution' since the snake on the Med Pole detours us from HEALTH!
TY :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 07:05
In response Free Bird to her Publication
check out their website with the link i shared

Free Bird @DCast
16 June, 07:19
Thx
is this on Twi?
I'd like to see if he has 'more resources' to help me know 'dosage' & instructions for taking since I used it for months & I was said to be parasite free 🤔

16 June, 07:24
In response Free Bird to her Publication

Free Bird @DCast
16 June, 07:47
Thx ✨ 👍

Only people mentioned by Verily1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Verily Chambers, click on at the bottom under it