Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 June, 05:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 June, 05:58
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Many of us never went that route. We graduated without debt because we chose small insignificant colleges yet they had good professors, we spent very little on our marriages, no catering (we had watermelon and chocolate cake from a bakery, picnic tables on a playground), we saved money even with low level jobs, we enjoyed it all. We didn’t fall for the must have extravagance. We loved the simplicity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
Where did u find all of those things so cheap....
06:23 PM - Jun 16, 2023
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robino in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 June, 06:31
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
In 1981!

Robin Oxman @Robino
16 June, 06:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I have several girls and I hope I get it paid off before I die....Teehee Grand-Daughter at UCLA I will die in deep deep debt.....and UCLA and don't share any where near the same "anything"....gets very loud around here sometime......xx