Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 June, 11:05
🔥🔥🔥 Ok, need some help from you all...

I sprained my hand (slammed it in the door of all things), and it is on fire today. I have tried everything I can think of and detest a doc.

Cold packs, Turmeric, splinting it (which caused even m ore pain).

I know there has to be something I can put on it.

Keep in mind I am diabetic.

Shoot me your ideas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 June, 11:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I use Cucurmin. It's a derivative of tumeric. It's all natural for pain & inflammation. The only thing that works for me I get the extra strength & you can't overdose on it. Terry's naturals is the one I buy from my local health food store. I asked what they had & the person pointed me in this direction. I tried tumeric in the past & did nothing for me but this one also has botswailla (sp) in it. Takes to pain right away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 11:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
TY, I have not seen just the curcumin before, I will have to look into getting some of this too!

15 June, 11:59
I didn't know about it either. but when I told them about tumeric she showed me this. Boy it's a life saver for me. It says take 3/day but was told I can take as many as I need for pain. Lasts about 3ish hours.

15 June, 12:04
Sounds great!!! I will have to get some!!!

AS is, I take Ibuprofen 4 tabs a night to keep the inflammation down with my broken teeth. Have for 5 years, but Doc is monitoring all that and it is only once per day. Turmeric I use during the day if needed.

And yes, I am aware of the Ibuprofen, but it is what has worked and I will look into your suggestion as I think it might just help me better!

TY!!!

15 June, 12:18
I was using ibuprofen as well but didn't want to keep using that so asked at the health food store. Here they are very informative when asked about something. The long term use of ibuprofen is not good for the kidneys & you being a diabetic is even worse which I'm sure you know. Are you type 1 or 2 diabetic?

15 June, 12:29
2 and my body will not produce insulin of it any more.

15 June, 12:58
Have you heard of resetting Leptin? It's a master hormone & when reset, it can help your body with a lot of ailments. The Whole 30 Diet can do this too.

15 June, 07:11
Not heard of this, but I will look into it, TY!!!

15 June, 09:03
Hey Kris, I was in one of my health food stores today, I bounce between 2 of them & they are so knowledgeable on most things. I was asking about some random spots I've been getting, not itchy & random over my skin. She gave me a sample of "Comfrey Cream". she also gave me a book written by Dr. Holly Lucillell, Nd, RN, "The Healing Power of Trauma Comfrey"

I started reading about & will attach 2 pics from the book from my phone. Sounds like something that might work for your problem. Her website is drhollylucille.com. This book is $8.95. Anyway when I started reading it I though of you!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 09:33
Comfrey!! How we use this controversial herb on the homestead! - YouTube

Not making any claims to healing. Just showing the ways we use this powerful plant.

15 June, 09:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Excellent!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 06:41
I just recently learned about comfrey. I never heard of it before until earlier this month. It sounds amazing.

16 June, 10:18
Same here

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 10:42 (E)
😊 I love learning about all these plants with amazing health benefits. Especially, those that most of us have nearby like dandelions. I've been making my batches of ice tea with two ordinary tea bags and one dandelion tea bag. I made a dandelion tincture with vodka and dandelion flowers but I haven't used it yet.

https://thenerdyfarmwife.c...

16 June, 10:50
I have TONS of dan - de - lions in my yard. I should do this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 10:56
Me too! I have been on a dandelion removal campaign for the past 4 years until this spring. Thankfully, I have not used weed killer. I had pulled out bins and bins of them each spring and fall. I cringe when I think of all the things I could have done with those plants! Now, I pull the flowers heads to prevent them from taking over my yard but not kill the plant. I would like to try to dry some roots this fall to make homemade dandelion tea.

16 June, 11:14
I also have weeds in the yard with "milkweed" a white milky substance comes out when you break the lower stem after pulling.

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 June, 11:43
I searched Radium Herb found "Euphorbia peplus" (petty spurge, radium weed, CANCER WEED, or milkweed)

Notice it is commonly known as the Cancer Weed! Fantastic!

16 June, 11:44
Not sure if I have this specific weed, but I do have others that have this milky white substance, probably same