Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 June, 09:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
If it wasn't true, I wouldn't be led to it back in spring of '18...And there was a good reason, bc as soon as I learned to decode in Gematria for my upcoming missions etc, many of those drops led me to other things I need to research on prior to taking on targets, since late 2018 when I started to hit the road as part of the blue rays/GK team. Only those in the know will know what's true or not or disinfo etc on the board, as many of us were already activated to discern & if not clear, I get the telepath comms to my questions for more clarity or I will not execute the missions. There were a few Q drops in there too, as mentioned before, w/c was alluding that it's not just a key grd crew team member behind the Q (Jr/Q+/VIP), but are also team fr motherships, the council of W&W (the true space force crew, not 3D meaning, on the grd working w/ GFL above), ie https://qalerts.app/?n=67, last 2 sentences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

ALL CAPS @D00M
16 June, 06:24
He is correct. There is no "Qanon" so whatever he says about "Qanon" can be null and void.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kira Kju @kju17
16 June, 06:09
it's not important...
If we won, it doesn't matter who was with us and who was against us...
those who were against it were, or will be, rightly punished...