Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 June, 07:01
Anxiety disorder (GAD) and panic disorder is caused by hormones not being regulated properly in your thyroid.
Hyperthyroidism is an overactive thyroid.
Hypothyroudism is an underactive thyroid.
Your thyroid is a gland in your neck that regulates hormones.
When dysfunctional, you can get panic attacks and tremors, vertigo and even hallucinate.
This is treated like a mental illness and doctors give you beta blockers and muscle relaxers then tell you to go get talk therapy. It's bullshit. Or rather, Ba'alshit!!!
Typically they give you a blood test to detect thyroid disorders, but that's not always comprehensive enough, esp if you're already on pharma! Or maybe give you a bullshit diet
NO. You gotta use herbs, yoga-type exercises targeting it, and chiropractic!
Do Your Own Research and FUCK THE DOCTORS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 June, 08:50
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have sea based iodine supplements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 June, 12:51
It is 1000 mcg sea plants Will perk up your mood and slow hunger.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 June, 11:08
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I wish you well in your healing journey.
Try not using any shampoo for two weeks, just water. You might see the hair loss stop. It worked for me and my daughter.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 June, 12:49
I have hypothyroid mildly. But have had hair loss as shedding. It is for metabolism efficiency nails and hair. Also radiation damage.