Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Anxiety disorder (GAD) and panic disorder is caused by hormones not being regulated properly in your thyroid.
Hyperthyroidism is an overactive thyroid.
Hypothyroudism is an underactive thyroid.
Your thyroid is a gland in your neck that regulates hormones.
When dysfunctional, you can get panic attacks and tremors, vertigo and even hallucinate.
This is treated like a mental illness and doctors give you beta blockers and muscle relaxers then tell you to go get talk therapy. It's bullshit. Or rather, Ba'alshit!!!
Typically they give you a blood test to detect thyroid disorders, but that's not always comprehensive enough, esp if you're already on pharma! Or maybe give you a bullshit diet
NO. You gotta use herbs, yoga-type exercises targeting it, and chiropractic!
Do Your Own Research and FUCK THE DOCTORS
07:01 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 09:24
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thinking back over more than 30 years of pretty darn awful sickness, every time I was doing something - non medical, non pharma, my doctors would scare me into stopping my own 'protocol.'
I was always honest with them, which is quite funny now, upon looking back.
So they knew what I was taking and it was probably no coincidence that when they saw I was getting better, they would tell me that I was going to ruin my liver, etc, if I kept taking my own stuff. So I stopped and got worse.
I'm taking nanosilver now, one of my "almost cures"
The silver is killing spirochetes and other organisms and I'm in a Jarisch-Herheimer Reaction meaning that as the bugs die, the dead ones are toxic and the body is still fighting infection but now also has to get rid of the toxins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 11:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
God bless you on your journey to health.
I relate to so much of it. I think many here will relate to you.
Maybe we should share our discoveries more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
15 June, 09:16
I'm always looking at natural remedies. Iodine, black seed oil , cbd , nac, eucalyptus cough drops for indigestion ,natural progesterone made from yams for menopause. It's endless !!

16 June, 11:10
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Yes it takes a lot of work. It used to be a whole job but doctors don't do their job anymore

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 June, 09:11
We don't' have a "license" to practice as an MD but guess what?
WE ARE THE DOCTORS NOW! 😊👍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 June, 08:57
Western medicine is 100% scam

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 June, 11:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
somes useful like ivermectin,,,,antibiotics.......anti venom comes in handy especially if you toot the flute to cobras lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 June, 11:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
snake venoms kinda crappy special power against larger predators......take me vs an 18ft cobra in a fight......yea ill get bit but it could take me 39 mins to die in the mean time i could step on the snake with one foot and waffle stomp its head with the other and itd die too lol

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 June, 08:50
I have sea based iodine supplements.

15 June, 10:40
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Which one is that for?