Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
MICROWAVE POPCORN is the Devil.

Cancer...Dementia...
07:54 PM - Jun 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
15 June, 10:12
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
That's not surprising but I'm going to have to ween the kids off the convenience 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 11:12 (E)
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
With you!
I love Microwave popcorn...so now I use butter and organic popcorn. Have huge box...Orval Redenbacher BUTTER won't eat. will dump today.,

can use a bowl (Microwavable)..I used ceramic plate (Microwavable) on top to melt butter too. USED NO OIL just popcorn.

Can get a GLASS microwave BUT TOP PLASTIC_Degrades. Easier to use microwave safe bowl & plate cover ...add butter to plate to melt when nearly done..or after popped.

Use BUTTER tasty..whole food best.
(NOT WholeFoods market!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
15 June, 08:53
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Millions of bags sold .
Intentional murder.
If" we know it's killing people.
Then the corporation surely knows
Bottom line
Everything is a lie.
Everything we have been taught is a lie.
What we learned on our own has to be the truth. imo

16 June, 11:36
In response arba happihr to her Publication
YES... gotta do your own research. We got here by not doing own thinking discerning and researching.
Get to know body..i tells you IF YOU LISTEN what works.

I have also discovered what some part of me knows by reaction without thinking....
Also something inside reminds me if I listen..ie umbrellas at times, jacket.. I also ask.

I am an artist when first drawling discovered how to create dimension by a "slip" of my pencil.
When working on large project would ask...how?
Or when decorating new place ask God...where should I hang this ie: Mirror answer surprised, REALLY? ..did it and BEST PLACE! Same with rest of furniture.