Mike Anon @Mike314
When you concern yourself about money, you're going to attract situations for yourself where you need to be concerned about money...that's just the way it works.

Believe me, I've been there.

Once I finally learned to not be concerned, that's when money started coming to me.

It was a long process, but it worked.

You can apply the same attitude toward anything, not just money.

You can use it for health, relationships, work...anything.
05:29 PM - Jun 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 June, 02:42
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The Lord told us He is our ProviderπŸ™
Thank you Lord for what You have granted us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 02:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
The story of the genie in the bottle and the 3 wishes also...true, but the amount of wishes are unlimited.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 June, 10:26
Hmm...
I'm not concerned about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders! I'm not concerned about the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders! πŸ€—

...and now we wait. πŸ‘‹πŸ§πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸ€
...thanks for the advice Mike!! 😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 10:28
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣 Any time 🀣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 June, 10:35
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Too funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Good comeback πŸ‘Š

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
15 June, 06:54
No truer statement. We are always supplied with what we need. And it ain't much. And that's more than enough.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 June, 10:24
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 June, 05:43
It’s sooo true, forgot about what I want and started enjoying what I have was a game change in my life

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 June, 05:48
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yep, an attitude of gratitude is the best place to start...count your blessings, not your problems.